Tuesday, October 9, 2012

KRYSTAL PANIAGUA



Meet Krystal, a Puerto Rican beauty and our dear friend. She's only 18 and already has a full clothing line put together. She's a Fashion Design major but she already got a head start on her designing and sewing. All of the pieces in these photos are her own original designs, and made from scratch by Krystal herself. 
We asked:
When did you start designing?
"I started in 2010"
What is your inspiration?
"Everything, really. It just pops out of my head. I can't be inspired by others, it comes naturally without thinking."
How would you describe your clothing line?
"I'm still looking for that. The clothes are for everything. It depends on how you style them. My pieces will always capture the eye."













facebook: krystal paniagua
instagram: krystalpaniagua

No comments:

Post a Comment