Sunday, September 30, 2012

ARTIST OF THE WEEK

One of Ebony's close friends came to visit us for a few days. He owns a clothing line by the name of House of Paradise. It's a street wear brand containing graphic tees and tanks. We figured he'd be the perfect person  to feature on here for artist of the week. Meet Ellington Barron, 



Ellington is only 18 years old and already starting to make a name for himself. He lives in DC and goes to Howard University as a Communications and Fashion Design major. His art is street wear design. 
We asked:
What made you want to start up your brand?
"I get my inspiration from my father and I refuse to have a desk job. I love fashion."
What is your target audience?
"I don't have a target audience. I want to bring unity through my clothing."
Are there any new pieces or projects we should be on the lookout for?
"I'm working on a lot of new projects trying to branch off from street wear. For right now I'm coming out with baseball and hockey jerseys in the spring."

Fall 2012 Line




No comments:

Post a Comment